2019 Registration Dates:
Applications for new registrations open in November 2018 and closes on 19 January 2019. Late registrations will be accepted until 26 January. A maximum of 20 first year students are registered each year, you should therefore not delay your application.
This involves the procedure which new students must follow when seeking admission for the program at VSS.
- Do you comply with the admission requirements? If yes:
- Request an Enrolment form from VSS Creative College by email: [email protected]
- Complete the application form. Make sure you fill in all the fields in this form. Please ensure that all information is correct, truthful and verifiable.
- Deposit (EFT) the Registration fee into the bank account.
Ac no: 406 7624 782
Reference: Surname and initials
Send by email your completed Enrolment form together with
- Copy of your ID
- Statement of Results – Grade 12 (or II) / your National Senior Certificate
NB: If you use the incorrect reference, the fees paid will not be allocated to the correct student account.
- You will receive a confirmation of registration with your student number, as well as confirmation of the commencement dates and schedules for your classes.
CURRENT/ REGISTERED STUDENTS:
Students who failed to show progress in the previous year of study, will not be allowed to re-register for the National Certificate: Design Techniques..
Current students have to reregister before 15 November r of the previous year for the next year in person at the admin office.
Commencement of the 2019 Programme:
- Orientation starts on 21 January 2018 at 09h00.
- Classes commence on 28 January 2019.
College holidays correspond broadly with school terms. Students receive holiday projects for each holiday during the year. See Year Program on Home Page.