Hein has given courses on photo preservation and wrote a handbook 'Digitising and Archiving Photographic Materials' and therefore has a thorough knowledge on the use of acid free materials when mounting or stretching photographic images.
- All products from the glues for the mounting boards to the wood (which is imported) for stretching canvas are acid free.
- An enormous range of mounting boards is available
- Canvas is treated with a special protective coating prior to stretching.
- Cutting, mounting and stretching are all done in-house which makes Photoprint ZONE a one stop display photo provider.
- Heat lamination (incapsulation) works extremely well on Premium Luster Photo Paper giving it a high gloss plastic protection which will preserve the photo for generations. This is a popular protection for photos that travel and which are regularly displayed at exhibitions.
PHOTO MOUNTING, CANVAS STRETCHING & LAMINATION